Choosing to develop a business in Switzerland is a strategically important decision. There are many advantages to dealing with just one intermediary, well-established in the market and with an impeccable reputation.
Sodi platforms regularly help foreign companies to establish themselves in Geneva, offering them a range of top-level services and the appropriate infrastructures. These elements are an ideal support for companies looking for a professional environment which will enable the long-term development of their business. Sodi platforms can install the business and its staff on both professional and private levels.
Starting out in Switzerland
Deciding on the type of company
- Making a business and financial plan.
- Adapting the legal form.
- Evaluating operational needs
(budgets, services, assistance, planning).
- Choosing banking and financial partners.
Finalizing the setting up of the company.
- Incorporation of the company and compliance with legal requirements
(membership to SRO, insurances, VAT, auditors, employment contract, etc.).
- Setting up an accounting procedure, money management, money
transfers, tax aspects, etc.
- Managing human resources and social security contributions.
- Drawing up working documents
(agreements, contracts, etc.)
- Assistance in setting up working procedures and applications.
- Management, maintenance and back-up of computer data.
- Handling private aspects (residence permits, search for accommodation, school registration, etc.).
Establishing operational relations and dynamics
- Negotiating collaboration agreements with banking and financial
- Helping with the company's day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Follow-up in the development of operational needs.
- Help and advice for the company's expansion.
- Exchange of information and interaction between members.
Helping the company to expand
Once installed, sodi platforms will ensure that their new members benefit from all the agreements already in place. They will also negotiate new ones, as need dictates.